Pretend With Us operates www.pretendwithus.com.This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse data received.
- All information you provide to us is stored on Pretend With Us secure servers.
- We collect any information provided by you regarding your use of Pretend With Us.
- We will use your details to investigate any complaints regarding the service.
- We may give your details to any public authority or law enforcement agency if they request them and are legally entitled to them.
- Where you choose to use Pretend With Us social networking features we collect information that you post.
- Some of our suppliers and subcontractors necessarily involved in the operation or payment procedures on the app may have access to your data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you may find useful or interesting.
- We may keep a copy of your communications with us.
- Your contact details may be used to inform you about offers or updates or to reply to you or to provide Pretend With Us service to you including orders and payments.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We collect contact details which you have provided during registration.
- When you register a card your card details are stored and processed by Stripe. We do not store or have access to your card details.